Best russian flash cards for kids for 2021
It’s hard to know which is good russian flash cards for kids. There are alot of russian flash cards for kids reviews on internet. In this article we suggest top 13 the best russian flash cards for kids for you. Please read carefully and choose what is the best russian flash cards for kids for you.
Best russian flash cards for kids
1. English Russian 500 Flashcards with Pictures for Babies: Learning homeschool frequency words flash cards for child toddlers preschool kindergarten and kids (Learning flash cards for toddlers)
2. Everyday Words Russian Flashcards
Dispatch same day for order received before 12 noon
No quibbles returns
3. Animals - English to Russian Flash Card Book: Black and White Edition - Russian for Kids (Russian Bilingual Flash Card Books) (Volume 1)
4. Numbers, Shapes and Colors - English to Russian Flash Card Book: Black and White Edition - Russian for Kids (Russian Bilingual Flash Card Books) (Volume 4)
5. Clothing - English to Russian Flash Card Book: Black and White Edition - Russian for Kids (Russian Bilingual Flash Card Books) (Volume 3)
6. Household Items - English to Russian Flash Card Book: Black and White Edition - Russian for Kids (Russian Bilingual Flash Card Books) (Volume 2)
7. 300+ Reading Sight Words Sentence Book for Kindergarten English Russian Flashcards for Kids: I Can Read several short sentences building games plus ... reading good first teaching for all children
8. Russian Flash Cards - Learn Russian Language Vocabulary Words and Phrases - Basic Russian for Beginners - Gift for Travelers, Children, and Adults by Travelflips
FeatureRUSSIAN FLASH CARDS - Basic Russian words and phrases for beginners and travelers
LEARN RUSSIAN - Intro to Russian alphabet. Phonetic pronunciation and English translation on each card
QUALITY - High quality, durable cards with a portable box designed for efficient learning
ANY AGE - If you can read you can flip! The content of all flashcards is appropriate for all ages
THE PERFECT GIFT - These lovely sturdy cards are packaged in a stylish portable box
9. Foxit Russian Alphabet Learning Flash Cards | Learn Russian Alphabet for Kids, Students, and Adults Through This Professionally Made Russian Alphabet Flash Cards
FeatureMAKES LEARNING RUSSIAN FOR KIDS EASY | Professionally researched and designed method to learn the Russian alphabet through proven effective memorization techniques that are easy to retain and recall. These flashcards are designed to work universally for kids, students, and adults as a course of learning.
A MUST HAVE FOR RUSSIAN TUTORS | Learning the basic Russian alphabet is the foundation to learning the language.These Russian alphabet flash cards are an awesome companion for a Russian tutor. Moreover, they make for a fun educational experience for kids that promote easy learning.
ULTRA COMPACT AND PORTABLE | Learning the Russian alphabet for kids doesn't need to be restricted in the classroom. This flashcard deck is designed to be carried and brought with you. With it's high quality design and compact size, location wont limit learning with these cards. A clear plastic case is provided to both extend the life of the flashcards and to allow for easy storage.
DESIGNED FOR LEARNING | Promotes quick learning on how to read and write in Russian and also teaches correct pronunciation. These flashcards pair a Russian letterform with the name of the picture that starts or contains this letter and English translation of the name.
COMPLETE SET WITH ILLUSTRATIONS | This pack of flashcards features the complete Russian alphabet, containing 33 assorted cards, and associated images for an easy and fun way to learn and practice each Russian letter, whether you are a beginner or expert.
10. Linguacious Award-Winning Around The Home Russian Flashcard Game - with Audio!
FeatureWINNER of the prestigious Tillywig Brain Child Award and Game of the Year Award! Your child will learn reading, writing, listening, and speaking with these cards. MADE IN USA.
The only vocabulary flashcards that feature real pronunciation by native speakers (Internet required). DECK SIZE: 3.8" X 2.8" (STANDARD PLAYING CARD SIZE)
FUN and perfect for toddlers, children, and even adults. REAL color photographs only.
Learn the names and pronunciation of 52 common house objects in less than a week of play!
Our suggested games to learn Russian (word bingo and others) are guaranteed to get you to learn all words in no time!
11. Wunderkind s pelenok . - (10 - ) Set of 10 English-Russian Flash Cards
Feature10 ; 400 ;
12. Lingo Playing Cards | Language Learning Game Set | Fun Visual Flashcard Deck to Increase Vocabulary and Pronunciation Skills - 54 Useful Phrases (Russian)
FeaturePlay Cards, Pick Up a Language This is the most original and innovative way to learn a new language by combining both the fun of playing cards mechanics with the familiar flashcard aesthetics.
Each set functions like a standard deck of cards with 4 suits of 52 playing cards and 2 Jokers each deck contains 54 the most commonly used Russian phrases with its phonetic pronunciations. It will help build or expand your Japanese vocabulary. Great for beginners and intermediate speakers.
Countless Ways To Learn and Enjoy You can now play and learn with all of the standard card games like Poker, Black Jack , Spoons, Rummy, Go Fish, Memory, Crazy Eights, Hearts and Solitaire.
Premium High Quality Cards Made from the best quality materials to ensure that each cards durability and longevity. Also includes a unique and colourful box for easy carry when travelling.
Quickly Learn More Than One Language - Lingo card decks are available in some of the most popular languages from around the world so you can easily prep with essential vocabulary for wherever your travels take you.
13. Briston Russian Alphabet Flash Cards for Kids and Adults with Pictures
FeatureAll cards are 2.5 inches by 3.5 inches in size with glossy lamination
Every card contains: letter, picture, pronunciation, transliteration, romanization, and category
The product includes access to online exercises such as writing practices, vocabulary sheets and table of the Russian alphabet